What Is This?
We offer a one-hour meeting for individuals involved in planning, designing or improving the website for a foundation. Depending our your needs, our session may include developers, designers and strategists from Alloy's team and anyone you woud like to include from yours.
We can talk about the challenges you're facing, and offer advice on things you can do immediately. We're also happy to walk you through our process for developing a new site that serves your organization's goals, if a re-design is in your future.
Our Commitment to You
There is no commitment or obligation. We provide this meeting to share our expertise and potentially learn about new problems we haven't encountered before. We won't share anything discussed in this meeting with anyone else.
Some common problems foundations encounter that we can discuss:
- How can we increase engagement on our website?
- How can we streamline the grant application process to reduce the burdon on our staff?
- How do we connect disparate systems in a way that makes it easy for grantees and applicants to navigate?
- How can we better understand our users?
- How can our website be more visible in searches for the issues we're knowledgeable about and funding?